News & Events
Aug 15, 2014
This section has been moved to respective software login page.
July 24, 2014
Personalize Domain Facility Enabled for all Online software.
July 31, 2009
Client Backup Facility Improved, and New Feature Added.
August 2, 2004
Reminder for organizational staff is added for admin use.
Tweets by qmarksoft
Become our Partner
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY .
Users of qsoft.in are granted an exclusive,limited license to use and access the content and services offered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "License").
BY YOUR POSITIVE ACTS OF ACCESSING qsoft.in, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR ONLINE PROGRAMS.
1. This website and all its applications at any sub domain of - Qsoft.in / Qmarksoft.in - found at the uniform resource locator (URL) id - www.qsoft.in / qmarksoft.com - has been set up and promoted, and is maintained, by qmarks, a division of Qmarksoft. which term shall, for the purposes hereof, be deemed to include its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, shareholders, directors, executives, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, accountants and any person vested with any responsibility for any task relating to the affairs of the company), with its registered office currently located at Bording Road, Patna-1, Bihar.
2. The website - qsoft.in / qmarksoft.com - is intended only to serve as online application and information about online and our offline programs or provide services we offers.
3. We presumes that each and every single member / user / visitor, who logs on to the website has an intention to take information about our products and services or use our application provided to him not otherwise. Qmarksoft under no circumstances shall be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and / or any Content posted on the web Site or transmitted to users / Members. Qmarksoft shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual in any way.
4. We collects information / data including e-mail id, mail address, first name, last name, telephone number, date of birth, age, gender, occupation, preferences, general geographical location from its users in order to create their unique profiles.
5. All public information uploaded by the user themselves or through any of the qmarksoft offline centres meant to be displayed on the open website located on www.qsoft.in becomes public knowledge.
6. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on qsoft.in /qmarksfot.com unless specifically authorized by Qmarksoft in this regard. The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of Qsoft.in / qmarksoft.com other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of Qmarksoft. The user undertakes to use qsoft.in/qmarksoft.com for his/her own purposes.
7. Qmarksoft is an software and website company providing software and website or web based program to manage different type of business like school, educational institute, MR Reporting, Hospitals etc. Although Qmarksoft shall take all reasonable precautions, Qmarksoft shall not be responsible in case such public information / photograph of the member/user so displayed in the site is being unauthorized copied / printed / published / forged / superimposed / manipulated etc. or misused by any user / member / visitor.
8. Qmarksoft does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any member / visitor profile, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed / uploaded through the service by Qmarksoft.
9. Qmarksoft reserves the right to remove / delete any content / message / photo (s) / profile or cancel the registration / membership of such individual / user either upon a complaint received from another member / user / visitor / individual / group of individuals or upon discovery of the same on its own or based on its sole judgment and perception and it shall without notice stop providing the service entitled to a user / member and forfeit all other incidental service(s) with immediate effect along with the fee/tenure of registration as well as take appropriate legal action against such visitor / user / member. Qmarksoft shall reserve the right to remove / delete such profile from the website and initiate prosecution under the law or take such steps as may be advised from time to time. In using the website, it is deemed that the user/member agree not to post any content or views that may be considered threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable or act illegally or otherwise harass another user; put wrong or misleading information in any of the details of his/her own profile; impersonate another or use the site for any commercial purposes; or interfere with or disrupt the operation of this site, or disobey any reasonable requirements, procedures or policies imposed by Qmarksoft from time to time.
10. Qmarksoft shall not be held responsible for any interactions/ passing of information(s) etc. between any user / member / visitor via e-mail, chat or any other mediation with another member / user / visitor and Qmarksfot has no obligation, to monitor any such disputes between arising between the users/members and Qmarksoft shall not be party to such dispute/litigation etc.
12. Payments for the services offered by Qmarksoft.com shall be on a 100% advance basis. Refunds in the event of wrong/objectionable content being posted on the site would be at the discretion of Qmarksoft. In the case of failed online transactions, which result in no services, Qmarksoft offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
13. The User is solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and User identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his/her user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Qmarksoft assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line. Qmarksoft uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information does not fall in the wrong hands. (The weak link in credit card transaction is securely storing the data once received; therefore Qmarksoft does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security for the personal information of the user.) Qmarksoft.com does not uses third party payment gateways.
14. Qmarksoft does not take the responsibility of any information posted by its users/members in the web site, any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights and in case Qmarksoft receives/discovers any such infringement, the said member / user may be called for / asked to furnish / provide evidence / relevant information in support of such display like an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest or a description of the copyrighted work that may have been infringed or information or a written statement that the member/user under bona-fide faith belief that the disputed information does not lead to any authorized use or infringement of copyright etc, under the law or a statement that the user/member is liable to penalty of perjury in case any of the information/statement furnished is proved otherwise or a declaration that the information displayed/posted is accurate and the member /user is itself the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
15. Qmarksoft has no obligation to monitor the activities of its users/visitors. However, Qmarksoft has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers.
16. All services which are defined by Time Period indicted in months shall imply 1 month to be equal to 30 days and for any longer durations service the total duration in days will be the Number of months multiplied by 30.
Cancel & Refund Policy .
1. If you wish to cancel your annual non-renewing subscription and request a refund, you must email us to cancel your subscription within three (3) days of your initial subscription. We will terminate your Premium Membership at the time of the refund and your account will be deactivated.
2. Only 50% of the total fees will be refunded only thru a/c payee cheque in next 7 days form your initial request. However, in some special circumstances, Qmarksoft Management reserves the right to consider a request for a full refund and decision depends on their sole discretion. Please Write us if you would like to submit a request.
3. The Qmarksoft has the right to cancel or terminate membership at any time without prior information if any abuse or illegal activity reported against any member,in such case no refund will be considered if found faulty.
3. Qmarksoft has the right to change in their policy at any time without any prior information.